- 2Tbs granulated sugar
- 2Tbs instant coffee
- 2Tbs warm water
- 1 cup milk
- Cinnamon and sugar for topping (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, coffee, and water.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whisk vigorously until the mixture turns silky smooth and shiny. Continue whisking until it thickens and holds its peaks.
- Fill a glass with ice and milk.
- Dollop the whipped coffee mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top (optional).
- Using your spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl the coffee into your milk.